The Electric Roping Chute with Remote Headgate has all the great features of the Manual Roping Chute with some key upgrades that are in the product details. See further information and pricing below.
Electric Roping Chute with Remote Headgate:
- Coordinated front and rear door closing, which prevents any accidental animal loss
- Easy one-handed operation for both tailgate release and opening/closing
- Fully covered and protected sure-release mechanism with covered springs and latches
- Slanted door design with lower front openings keeps steer’s head up while increasing visibility
- Quietest operation of any chute
- Reliable operation for any roping setup
- Chute can be operated from either side
- Grease zerks on pivot points
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Offers the same great features as the Manual Chute but offers a single button remote headgate
- Features a 12V solar power system allowing it to be put anywhere without the need of an air compressor or electric 110V
- Headgate can be operated via manual release lever, on-board push button or from remote on horseback
- Approximate measurements are 65" high x 38" wide x 93" long
- Approximate weight is 712 lbs.
- Made in USA!
|Product SKU||Description||Weight||Price||View Cart|
|ERCRH||Electric Roping Chute w/ Remote Headgate||712 lbs.||$||Add to Cart|