Leadup alleys are used to guide steers to the roping chute. They connect easily to other leadups or chutes. See further information and pricing below.
- Heavy drop pin hookups allow for easy attachment to other leadups or chutes
- Slanted bottoms prevent animal turn around
- Optional gravity activated Backstop allows animals to advance in the alley while keeping them from backing up
- Available in 8' lengths
- Features durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- 8' Leadup alley measures approximately 58" high x 36" wide x 99" long and weighs approximately 340 lbs
- Alley is approximately 15" wide
- Optional backstop measures approximately 6" high x 12" wide x 24" long and weighs approximately 14 lbs
- Made in USA!
NOTE: Built to order - Additional lead-time may be required.
|Product SKU||Description||Weight||Price||View Cart|
|LAWOB8||8' Leadup Alley||340 lbs.||$||Add to Cart|