The Manual Roping Chute is ideal for releasing steers for personal or competition ropings. This is the lowest cost but highest quality and heaviest duty roping chute on the market today. All of our other models are based on this with upgrades. See further information and pricing below.
Manual Roping Chute:
- Coordinated front and rear door closing, which prevents any accidental animal loss
- Easy one-handed operation for both tailgate release and opening/closing
- Fully covered and protected sure-release mechanism with covered springs and latches
- Slanted door design with lower front openings keeps steer’s head up while increasing visibility
- Quietest operation of any chute
- Reliable operation for any roping setup
- Chute can be operated from either side
- Grease zerks on pivot points
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Approximate measurements are 65" high x 38" wide x 93" long
- Approximate weight is 628 lbs.
- Made in USA!
|Product SKU||Description||Weight||Price||View Cart|
|MRC||Manual Roping Chute||628 lbs.||$||Add to Cart|