Our Open-Sided Alley and Sweep system kits are rugged, versatile, easy to assemble, affordable, and works every time. Complete kits below are shipped on one pallet, with all components included. Each kit is assembled at the factory, then disassembled and shipped to ensure that all parts fit and are included. No tools are necessary to install unless you reverse the sweep gate latch. See further information and pricing below.
180 x 20 Open-Sided Sweep System:
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-to-use, picture-based assembly instructions.
NOTE: Squeeze shoot pictured for demonstration purposes only and is not included. Can be purchased separately.
|Product SKU||Description||Weight||Price||View Cart|
|OSS||Complete 180 x 20 Open-Sided Sweep System||1,900 lbs.||$||Add to Cart|