The Stripping Chute is used in roping arenas to contain steer while removing ropes. See further information and pricing below.
Stripping Chute with Swing Gate:
- Features easy float headgates with high mount single hand release
- Built in backstop and heavy-duty swing gate with ground pin
- Elevated chute uses easy mount ramp to put steer within reach from horseback
- Elevated chutes mesh deck floor stands 14" from the ground
- Fully reversible swing gate allows chute to be set up on either side of the arena
- Approximate dimensions are 73" high x 37" wide x 76" long and weighs approximately 463 lbs.
- Optional stripping chute front ramps measurements are approximately 47" long x 28" wide and weighs approximately 56 lbs.
- Features durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Made in USA!
NOTE: Built to order - Additional lead-time may be required.
|Product SKU||Description||Weight||Price||View Cart|
|SCSG||Stripping Chute w/ Swing Gate - Elevated Model||463 lbs.||$||Add to Cart|
|SCFR||Stripping Chute Optional Front Ramp||56 lbs.||$||Add to Cart|