Tubular Barrier Gates
- Gates perfect for use in agricultural, commercial, or
- Simple, easy, and inexpensive design
- Perfect as a do-it-yourself project
- Easy and inexpensive to automate with a variety of gate
operators and accessories
- Gates may be installed in single swing or double swing
- Available in many sizes: 10', 12', 14', 16', 18' and 20'
Manual with Drawings
- Easy to Use Fax-A-Quote
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Constructed of premium 2" O.D. (1-7/8" actual)
galvanized HF40 or aluminum Sch40 gate framework
- Color coated
galvanized gates also available
- Notched and/ or hammered joints
- Welded after galvanizing
- Seams painted with welder's paint after welding
- Vertical bracing varies per gate width
- Custom designs available upon request; customers must prepare
- Compatible with a variety of gate hinges and latches
Click image below to
be directed to our photo gallery
Left: Single leaf S-Series Barrier Gate.
Right: Close-up of notched, welded, and painted
||Remote Control Cable Gate Lock
Lock up your barrier gate for added security. Lock can be opened
by remote control, keypad, or key.
Great add-on for your barrier gate. Shines brightly in
headlights, highly visible in daylight. Avoid costly collisions.