|Internet Special! You won't
find this deal at any big box store!
Low voltage swing gate operator
designed for tubular steel, vinyl, wood, or ornamental gates for residential and light
commercial use. The Silver-HD-Dual is for double swing gates up to
18' long and 850 lbs. per leaf (see
cycle chart for more information). The Silver Anniversary Series
Operators are available exclusively for Professional GTO/Mighty
Mule Distributors/Dealers. The operator includes extra items you
would normally have to pay additional charges for. GTO offers these
operators as an alternative to their top-of-the-line
Operators for budget-minded consumers that want value at a
- Includes two batteries, two
transmitters, and two pin locks to prevent theft
- Designed for double swing gates up to 18 ft.
long and up to 850 lbs. per leaf
- 12 volt system, no electrician required -
Easy operator to install for the "do-it-yourselfer"
- Soft start/stop feature increases the life
of the opener and gate hardware
- Large control box with room for extra
battery and accessories
- Gate will work during electrical power
- Quick and easy installation, with user
friendly instructions and video
- Provides an average of 70 cycles per day
with transformer (see cycle chart link below)
- Solar Panel Charger available for remote locations
- Receiver unit with antenna and 10' cable can
be placed in best location for reception of signal
- Can be operated by remote transmitter,
digital keypad, push button or combination
- Built in obstruction sensing and adjustable
auto close option
- Full access ready package includes battery, radio receiver,
entry transmitter, AC transformer, and all necessary mounting hardware for a standard
- Designed for gates that open into property
(pull-to-open) or away from the property (push-to-open).
- Push-to-open requires two replacement pivot
brackets FM148 (sold individually)
- UL rated for Class I, II, III, and IV.
System certified to be in compliance with UL 325, 4th edition.
- 12 month limited
warranty applies to replacing parts from GTO, Inc.
- Manufacturer's extended warranty available
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee from Hoover
- Low friction screw drive (linear actuator).
- Temperature rating of motor: -5ºF (-28ºC)
to +160ºF (+71ºC).
- Powered by a 12 V motor with integral case
hardened steel gear reducer. Motor speed reduced to 260rpm. Generates 680 ft. lb. of
torque at 12V.
- Maximum opening arc of 110º. Approximate
90º opening time is 18 to 20 seconds, depending on weight of gate.
Silver-HD-Dual system is powered by a
12 volt DC/7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable lead acid battery.
- Battery charge is maintained by a 120 Vac,
18 Vac output transformer rectified to 14.5 Vdc (40 VA) through the GTO control board. One
(1) blade-style control board fuse is rated for 25A. NOTE: The transformer should not be
directly connected to any battery. Do not replace fuses with higher ampere rated fuses;
doing so will void your warranty and may damage your control board.
- Mighty Mule 502 is capable of using solar
panels to charge the battery. Battery charge is maintained by GTO Solar Panel Charger:
float voltage of 14.5 Vdc output from a 19-3/* x 8-1/2" silicon alloy panel.
Generates minimum of 5W at 300 mA. A gated diode on the control board prevents battery
Battery Heater recommended for zones where temperatures drop
below freezing for extended periods of time to prevent cold weather
- GTO microprocessor-based control board is
set for single leaf, pull-to-open gate installations. DIP switches can be adjusted to
accommodate an optional kit for push-to-open gates. (See accessories)
- Control board has temperature
- A circuit in the control board regulates
charging. "Sleep draw" is 40 mA; "active draw" is 2 to 5 A.
- Auto-memorization of digital transmitter
- GTO remote-mounted RF receiver tuned to
- Opener length with push-pull tube fully
retracted is 40-1/4", mounting point to mounting point.
- Adjustable auto-close
timer (OFF to 120 s),
and obstruction sensitivity.
- Power terminal block
transformer and solar panels.
- DIP switches simplify setup of gate opener.
- Accessory terminal block fully compatible
with push button controls, digital keypads, safety loops, etc.
- Control board allows connection of safety
edge sensors and photoelectric sensors.
- Audio entrapment alarm sounds if unit
encounters an obstruction twice while opening or closing.
- Operator arms(2)
- 6 ft. and 40 ft. power cables
- Control box
- (2) Entry transmitters
- 12 Volt transformer
- (2) Batteries
- (2) Pin locks
- Receiver with 10 ft. cable
- Mounting brackets/installation hardware
- Bracket hardware
- Instruction manual
- Installation video
- Extended warranty form
- Customer support card
- Warning signs (four)
- 16 gauge, dual conductor, multi-stranded, direct burial, low
voltage PVC sheathed wire required (not included, sold in 1000' roll or by the foot here)
SILVER-HD-DUAL GATE OPERATOR
Other parts you
may need (click for more)
for use with transformer provided
Add To Cart | View Cart
includes ground shipping to USA. Hawaii
and Alaska extra.
or by phone: 800-355-2335 toll freE