Special! You won't find this deal at any big box store!
Low Voltage Swing Gate Operator designed
specifically for rural farm and ranch style applications. The Silver-MD-Single is for
single swing gates up to 16' long and 550 lbs. (see
cycle chart for more information).
The Silver Anniversary Series Operators are available
exclusively for Professional GTO/Mighty Mule Distributors/Dealers.
The operator includes extra items you would normally have to pay
additional charges for. GTO offers these operators as an alternative to
Operators for budget-minded consumers that want value at a
- Includes two batteries, two
transmitters, and pin lock to prevent theft
- 12 volt system, no electrician needed for
- Gate will work during electrical power
- Quick and easy installation, with user
- Solar Panel Charger available for remote
- Will operate a gate up to 8' long and weighing up to 550
lbs., or 16' long and weighing up to 150 lbs. (see cycle chart link below for recommended
gate lengths and weights)
- Can operate 175 or more gate cycles per day
using transformer charger, depending on gate size and weight (see cycle chart link below)
- Control board built into the operator
- Receiver unit with antenna and 10' cable can
be placed in best location for reception of signal
- Can be operated by remote transmitter,
digital keypad, push button or combination
- Full systems capable "add on ready" heavy-duty
control board includes adjustable obstruction sensing, gate sequencing and auto close
settings (0-120 seconds).
- Full access ready package includes two
batteries, two entry
transmitters, radio receiver, AC transformer, a pin lock to prevent
theft, battery box, and all necessary mounting hardware for a standard
- Can operate as 'push to open' or 'pull to
open' (specify when ordering - extra hardware required for push to open)
- UL rated for Class I, II, III. System certified to be in
compliance with UL 325, 5th edition.
- 12 month limited
warranty applies to
replacing parts from GTO, Inc.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee from Hoover
- Low friction screw drive (linear actuator) rated for -5º F
(-28º C) to +160ºF (+71ºC)
- Powered by reliable 12 volt DC motor with integral case
hardened steel gear reducer. Motor speed reduced to 260 rpm. Generates 520 inch lb. of
torque at 12V.
- Maximum opening arc of 110º.
- Approximate opening time (90º) is 18 seconds, depending on
weight of gate.
- The Silver-MD-Single system is powered by
two 12 volt batteries (included). A weatherproof battery box is
supplied to house the batteries.
- Battery charge maintained by a 120VAC, 18VAC output
transformer (rectified to 14.5VDC (40VA) through the control board or by optional GTO
solar panels (the panel should generate minimum of 5W at 300mA). A diode on the control
board prevents battery discharge.
IMPORTANT: Never use both transformer and solar panel - this will damage the battery and
- One (1) blade-style control board fuse is rated for 15A.
NOTE: The transformer should not be directly connected to any battery. Do not replace
fuses with higher ampere rated fuses; doing so will void your warranty and may damage your
- GTO microprocessor-based control board is set for single
leaf, pull-to-open gate installations. DIP switches can be adjusted to accommodate an
optional kit for push-to-open gates (FM148).
- Control board has temperature
- A circuit on the control board regulates charging.
"Sleep draw is 25mA; "active draw" is 2 to 5A.
- Auto-memorization of digital transmitter code.
- GTO remote-mounted RF receiver tuned at 318 MHz.
- Opener length with push-pull tube fully retracted is
37-1/4", mounting point to mounting point.
- Adjustable auto-close timer (OFF to 120 seconds), and
- Power terminal block accommodates a transformer or solar
- DIP switches simplify setup of gate opener.
- Accessory terminal block fully compatible with all Mighty
Mule access controls.
- Control board allows connection of safety edge sensors and
- Audio entrapment alarm sounds if unit encounters an
obstruction twice while opening or closing.
Battery Heater recommended for zones where temperatures drop
below freezing for extended periods of time to prevent cold weather
- Operator arm
- AC transformer
- Control board (enclosed in weatherproof
- Receiver with 10 ft. cable
- (2) Entry transmitters
- (2) Batteries
- Battery Box
- 10' Battery wire harness
- Pin lock to secure operator
- Mounting hardware
- Installation/safety manual
- Installation video
- Caution signs.
- Warning Beeper
- Adjustable obstacle-reversing safety
Silver-MD-Single Gate Operator