Elite Server Side Menu
LiftMaster LA400DC Residential
24V DC Swing Gate Operator
|The LA400DC has a powerful
24VDC motor, which provides exceptional starting torque and features
soft start/stop operation. This promotes longer gate and operator life,
as well as dependable performance. The LA400DC is capable of operating
gates up to 16 feet long and weighing up to 850 pounds per gate leaf.
An on-board Security+ 2.0 radio receiver, included with the LA400DC,
accepts up to 50 remotes or you can monitor and control your gate from anywhere with the MyQ®
Technology using your cell phone (see manual). Exclusive from
Chamberlain®, this provides a single remote control solution for gates
and additional access points. Two 12V
batteries included as standard.
The LA400PKGU Swing Gate Kit now includes the LMRRU Monitored
Retro-Reflective Photo Eye, to meet the
- Main Power
(Motor) - 24VDC or solar power
- Main AC Supply - 120VAC,
.5 Amps (6.5 Amps including Accessory Outlets)
- 24VDC Battery Run / Direct Plug-in Transformer Charge
- Accessory Power
- 24VDC, 500mA max. for ON + SW (switched)
- Industrial strength suppression on high and low voltage inputs
- Solar Power Max
- 24VDC at 60 watts max.
- Maximum Gate
- 850 lbs. / 10 ft.
750 lbs. / 12 ft.
650 lbs. / 14 ft.
550 lbs. / 16 ft.
- 90 Degree
- 15-18 seconds
- Maximum Daily
- 100 cycles / day
- Maximum Duty
- 4 min. on
- -4°F to 140°F(-20°C to 60°C )
- Expansion Board
Entrapment Protection (Type A)
- Dual - RPM and Current Sense
Entrapment Protection (Type B1 and/or Type B2
- 3 inputs per board - any combination of up to 3 photoelectric
sensors and up to 2 edge sensors
* Travel time and range are affected by A and B mounting dimensions
- On-board radio receiver
- Compatible with all
2.0 315 and 390
MHz Transmitters. (up to 50 remote controls)
- DC motor - slow start/stop
- 24VDC powered motor with soft start/stop reduces stress and
shock to the gate system by slowing down gate speed on initial
open/close, promotes longer gate and operator life.
- Battery-run system
- Assures full function during power outage
- Inherent obstruction sensing
- If gate strikes obstruction, closing gate will reverse to open
and an opening gate will stop
- External obstruction sensing
- Connections provided for external contact and non-contact
- Control inputs
- Inputs allow connection of external devices such as photo
eyes, free exit probe, and wireless access equipment
- Bi-part relay
- Synchronized close feature.
- Adjustable between 0 and 180 seconds.
- LED indicators
- Operator input, status and diagnostic LED's simplify setup and
- Electronic limit system
- Simple-to-set electronic limit system with push of a button.
- Keyed manual disconnect
- External disconnect allow user to manually operate the gate.
- Manufacturer's 2 year warranty
- Operator arm (two arms included for
double gate kit)
- AC Transformer
- Two 7 AH 12 volt batteries
- Control box/control board/surge
- Receiver Module 315 and 390 MHz
- Mounting hardware
- Monitored Retro-Reflective Photo Eye
- Installation/safety manual
- Caution signs
More Information (PDF):
LiftMaster LA400PKGU 24V DC Residential Single Swing Gate Operator
Includes Operator Arm, Photo Eye and Control Box
Add To Cart
LiftMaster LA400DCS Secondary Arm for Double Swing Gates
Includes Second Arm, 40' extension cable, Junction Box, and
Add To Cart
FOR SINGLE GATE, ADD LA400DCS FOR DOUBLE GATES
Typical LA400DC Single Swing Gate Installation
(click to enlarge)
Typical LA400DC Double Swing Gate Installation
(click to enlarge)
or by phone: 800-355-2335 toll free
checks by fax or phone. Order on our secure server
online! All LiftMaster LA400DC products are available using our convenient shopping cart or
call 800-355-2335. LiftMaster products listed here and other related pages are
registered trademarks of The Chamberlain Group, Inc.