— Since 1976 —
— Your Online Fence Resource —
INDUSTRIAL SERIES GENERAL INFORMATION
- Fence sections available in 6' length.
- Variety of styles with flat top rail or
pickets extending over top rail with choice of pinched points or finials.
- Pickets and rails are heavier than residential styles
(pickets - 1'' sq.x.062'' thick, rails - 1-5/8''x.070'' thick top walls, 1-5/8''x.100 thick
- Pickets stop at the lower rail on all styles.
- Picket spacing is 4''.
- All styles come in 4', 5', 6', and 8' heights.
- Height shown is installed height with 2" ground
- 3 horizontal rails on 4', 5', 6' heights. 4
rails on 8' heights.
- Sections and gates are shipped fully assembled except
finial styles which must be field installed.
- Posts measure 2-1/2" square x .075" thick and are sold separately, prices include caps.
- Post spacing is generally 71-1/2" on center.
- Gates are sold separately, gates include self closing hinges and latch.
- Gate posts measure either 4" or 6" square and
are .125" thick.
- 6'' gate posts are recommended for gates over
47 square feet
in size, especially when a gate operator is to be used.
- Sections can rake about 12" over their span except for
double picket styles which can rake 8".
- Available in 4 colors: Black, White, Bronze
- All Jerith products have a FencCoat powder coated finish and a Lifetime
Jerith Series Comparison Chart
- Shows differences between Residential Strength, Ovation/Regency and Industrial Strength
fence offered by Jerith.