— Since 1976 —
— Your Online Fence Resource —
Pul Jak Ordering
Instructions for Rebuilding Your Pul Jak:
- Remove Pul Jak rod and handle casting from workhead. Remove old
cams and springs
- Compress new springs on each side with pliers and wrap with 10 turns
of Scotch tape to securely hold in compressed position.
- Place new cams & springs in cavity. Break Scotch tape with
screwdriver pushed through the rod hole. Make certain that springs are seated
properly and centered in recess.
- Insert Pul Jak rod from each end to test for alignment of all
internal parts. Both cams should move smoothly against spring.
- Reassemble handle casting with notch over ear of cam.
- File off heavy ridges on rod and replace in Pul Jak.