to Arbor and Trellis Index Page
What does the warranty cover?
- Any defects in materials and workmanship.
How long will the warranty be effective?
- For 15 years of the original owner of the real estate upon
which this product is used.
Who can make a claim?
- Only the original purchasing owner. Proof of purchase must be
provided. This warranty is not transferable.
How does the Purchaser make a claim under the
- Within 30 days of discovery of claimed defect, please report
in writing with proof of purchase and pictures to Mayne Inc., 105
Midpark Road, Unit 1, London, Ontario N6N 1B2.
How will Mayne handle the claim?
- If materials or manufacturing workmanship are found to be
defective, Mayne will at its sole discretion either replace the defective material or
refund the product. Labor, installation and any similar costs are excluded specifically,
and shall not be paid by Mayne in any event.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Damage caused by failure to comply with Mayne installation
guidelines, by faulty installation, improper application, or in violation of codes or
- Damage attributable to fire, violent storms, earthquake,
ground movement or any other casualties; or to exposure of atmospheric pollutants or
conditions other than natural weathering processes.
- Damage or discoloration due to misuse, abuse, improper
storage, impact of objects, or to the alteration of the product by applied heat or
welding, by contact with solvents, expoxies, paints, chemicals or other substances; or by
other physical or material alterations.
- Color fading that occurs over time due to normal weathering.
- Any materials not manufactured or supplied by Mayne.
- Cost of installation, removal, labor, freight and similar
- Any incidental or consequential damages.
Are there any other considerations?
- The manufacturer of this product does not recommend or approve
this product for all possible end use applications. Your local Code Authority should be
consulted regarding its safety and applicability for intended usage.
- This warranty gives you specific and legal rights, and you may
also have other rights which may vary from state to state, or province to province.
The warranty statements contained in this limited
warranty set forth the only express warranties extended by Mayne for its products. The
provisions of this warranty shall constitute the entire liability of Mayne and the
property owners exclusive remedy for breach of the warranty. Mayne disclaims any implied
warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.