composite footing system is engineered to provide the fastest,
most economical means to raise your deck in record time. The FootingPad™
system's design is lightweight, evenly distributes deck post loads, and
saves hours of back-breaking work.
FootingPad™ is not only structurally sound, but
environmentally sound as well. Made from 100% recycled composite materials,
its completely eco-friendly - all the way from manufacturing to transport to
- Made from 100% recycled composite material
- Dramatically lower energy used to manufacture
versus concrete process
- No scrap in process
In today's world of "green building", FootingPad™
composite footing system just makes the most sense in keeping your
environmental footprint to its minimum, while maximizing structural
integrity. Consider also our
OZ-Deck support system designed for decks.
- Dig the hole a little larger than the pad in
diameter and deep enough to be below the local frost line.
- Clean out loose soil and level the bottom of the
- Place the FootingPad into the hole smooth side
- Use the post to tamp the FootingPad into place.
- Position the post on the pad in the desired
- Replace the dirt around the footing pad and
FP10 - 10" FootingPad™
Composite Footing System
Add to Cart
16" FootingPad™ Composite Footing System
Add to Cart